Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8Baller Site Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John

John

Nationality : 8Baller Site Rules Uk1010

Amateur Level: 8Baller Site Rules Amateu10

8Baller Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: 8Baller Site Rules   8Baller Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm

These rules are enforced by several Game Moderators, You will see them chatting with blue writing. Game Moderators have the ability to Boot players from the game, and Ban them. Any abuse towards these Moderators will not be tolerated.

No Swearing
The chat system has a built in swear word list, and will automatically block certain swear words.

No Flooding
Please do not flood when using the in game chat, this annoys other users.

No use of third-party software
Users found to be using third party software to affect the outcome of the game will be banned.

No attacking other users
Please do not attack other users. Players who are abusive to others will be deleted without notice.

Giving/Accepting Free Wins
Players found asking for, or accepting/giving wins from/to other players will be banned without notice.

Multiple Accounts
Players found having more than one account could see all their accounts getting automatically deleted.

Sharing Accounts
Giving out account usernames and passwords to other players so they can login as you will result in an instant ban placed on the account and any others you may have, the person logging into your account will also be banned.

These rules are here to ensure the game remains fair to all players and also to protect other users.

Game Moderators will ban player accounts at their own discretion, if players are thought to be cheating or involved with cheating. We reserve the right to terminate any account at our own discretion. In most cases you will be allowed to sign up another player account to continue to play pool with us, if you wish to.
Back to top Go down
https://memesforum.own0.com
{E S 7} JAGUAR

{E S 7} JAGUAR

Nationality : 8Baller Site Rules M10

Amateur Level: 8Baller Site Rules Amateu10

8Baller Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: hi .. my all frnds ....   8Baller Site Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 pm

great rules brother......... i happy .....
Back to top Go down

8Baller Site Rules
Page 1 of 1